Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Not my fault......


Courtesy of Lime.....
What the Beach Test Says About You



You tend to be a very social person. You live for your friends and family. You can get social burnout occasionally though. You aren't a total extrovert.
Yes....and when I am socially burned out and hiding, my good friend Lecram makes sure I don't hermit too long.

You have cold feet when it comes to love. You have a lot of uncertainty until you convince yourself to dive right in.
Why and how the frick does bloggy things always bring up my love life!?!?!? Hey...I have no problem with the diving thing....as long is it's out of a plane...

You are deeply passionate about several things in your life. You're not passionate about much... and the few passions you have are truly obsessions.
How can I be deeply passionate about several things and not much at the same time, PLUS have obsessions. Puhlease....next thing you'll be trying to give me a Facebook intervention.
::STAY AWAY LECRAM! IT IS NOT AN ADDICTION!!!!::
Your sense of humor is goofy and silly. You are good at making almost anyone laugh.
Duh.






What Your Flip Flops Say About You



You are hopeful and romantic. You love many people and many things.

You aren't unrealistic, but you do imagine things in the most ideal way possible.

You are a dreamer. If something exists, you've probably thought about it.

You don't think about what is, you think about what could be.

Your ideal warm weather place: Fiji
Huh? I'm sorry, did you say something? I was just lounging here in my flipflops daydreaming about how wonderful my upcoming Fiji vacation with George Clooney will be.....






You Are a Halter Bikini



You're an athletic girl with a hot athletic bod to match.

And you've got a great tan, probably from all those beach volleyball games!
Well......bloggy things can't get everything right, eh? But seriously, I WOULD choose surfing and bodyboarding over reading a book at the beach. ..






You Should Spend Your Summer at the Beach



You're a free spirit who is always thinking of new ways to have fun.

And you don't just love summer... you live for it.

So, you really should blow off your responsibilities and head to the beach!
Sold! I am a free spirit (or at least inexpensive). I live for the summer (as long as I've sunscreen). I am ready to blow off Responsibilities (whoever that is) if he will take me to the beach.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a silly woman!!! Hahahahaha!! And I'm beginning to think you need a Facebook intervention! But I thought of this... If I know how often you're on Facebook then I have to be on it pretty often as well... group intervention??

KFarmer said...

That was fun once again :)

So sorry to read about the unwelcome guest but glad to know its gone. Have you ever tried smudging? It makes the house smell wonderful and its something you can do from time to time to ensure no unfriendlies come a knockin... I keep it handy.

Not too long ago "Marge", a lady who died here at the farm got a bit tiffed at me and started throwing dishes, breaking them and slinging my books off the shelf :( After the book episode, I told her that she could either leave or behave. It's been quiet since.

She is not usually an unfriendly but is content to just "hang around" and I really don't mind. At the time of her temper tantrum I was reading some articles that she had written for the local paper that her husband didn't take with him when he moved out and Dave and I moved in. I guess she didn't like that.

lime said...

i will gladly take the blame here ;)