Saturday, January 10, 2009

Fearless #5. Or - Time wasters that keep me from writing my show




Your Spiritual Number is Five



You bring adventure and change to people's lives.
Which is all fine and dandy, until they are faced with "Plan B."
You are willing to challenge your friends and push them to grow.
Growth Plan B: Shove friend out of a perfectly good airplane.

Right now, your life is about figuring out where to direct your energy.
I KNOW where my energy SHOULD be directed: I SHOULD be writing my Rogue Show, not finding out what my frickin' Spiritual Number is. I mean, what the frick is a "Spiritual Number" anyway!?!?!?
If you're not careful, you can become too unreliable or flighty.
Frick you. If you're not careful, I toss you out of the plane, SANS the parachute.
You need the perfect project.
No. I need a mannequin.
You live a free form life - which allows you to be very innovative and a great problem solver.

Rules, schedules, and structure practically destroy you. You have to do things your own way.
Like I always say: "rules-schmules."



Your Word is "Fearless"



You see life as your one chance to experience everything, and you just go for it!
Well....in theory I believe this.
You believe the biggest risk is being afraid and missing out on something amazing.
Yes. But it's pretty risky taking the risk.
Sometimes your fearlessness means you're daring. You enjoy risky activities.
Yup.
And sometimes your fearlessness means you're courageous. You're brave enough to do the right thing, even when it's scary.
Yup. Sometimes I am brave enough.

3 comments:

KFarmer said...

Good one apj, I loves them silly games. My word is "Think" Imagine that... good grief. Maybe tomorrow but not today...;)

lime said...

fun time wasters. apparently i am fearless too so in theory i should not have a problem with you shoving me out of a plane if i ever get out there...

Anonymous said...

Ooooh My word was THINK and my number is 8! :) Hahahahaha!!! when Katie-Did put these up you know you HAVE to do them! :)