Monday, November 07, 2005

I got tagged by Lecram.....

not graffitti tagged
not flag football tagged
not chasey-chasey taggy-taggy tagged
but blog-tagged --

so here's what my tagstuctions were:

1. Go into your archives.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Post the fifth sentence (or closest to it).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same thing.


Okay, my 23rd post was shortly after the bombing in London. It was entitled "Taking Inventory."

5th line:
...But tonight I forced myself to ”take stock” of all the good things and blessings in my life.


5th sentence:
1. I am grateful that my friends across the pond are all okay. And that some are so much more than acceptable…


So, there ya' go! And, I'm gonna tag: Jade, SSM, Kien, Mustang, and hmmm....I don't know anyone else.......Brad Pitt?????

7 comments:

Lelly said...

Hey! You know me...and after I remembered your birthday 'n' all (nearly) *MAJOR huff*!!

Lelly said...

Ahhh...mmm...just checked in on Lecrams blog and see he tagged me along with you...but ya coulda mentioned me anyways! :-)

airplanejayne said...

MEMO TO WORLD AND BEYOND:
LELLY IS LUVED -- AND MENTIONED!!!!

PLEASE NOTE!!!!!

:)

jade ed girl said...

Ok- see, this is one of the things I don't like about Fresno. The damn taggers! My 23rd post is only 3 sentences/thoughts long. What can I do?

Unknown said...

Thanks for thinking of us 23 posts and 5 sentances ago :)

Lelly said...

Hey APj I've done my 23rd post
5th sentence thing...you'll probably remember it! Also replied to your many, many comments on the previous post (me like many, many comments!;-)

lecram sinun said...

BTW... there may be a prize to be had on my blog.