I was tagged by Lelly-across-the-pond to write "Six weird facts/habits about yourself".
The Rules:-- Post six weird facts/habits about yourself. These cannot be used against you later on! At the end of the post name the six people you will tag next. Leave them a comment to let them know they've been tagged and to read your blog. And away we go...
1. Okay – this one most of you are already familiar with: I don’t like my food to touch each other. (Hey, if I’m not intermingling, why should my food?). If the gravy touches the veggies, I don’t eat those veggies. Meat juice on the cranberries mean contaminated cranberries! I wish they made fine china dinnerware with divided compartments
2. I hate styrofoam! I can’t drink from it, ‘cause it makes a funny noise, and it feels so strange. If I get something that is packed in styrofoam, it almost kills me to unpack it, ‘cause I know that it’s gonna make that awful squeaky sound as I pull it out of the box. Geez, just thinking about it makes my shoulders tense, and the hair on my arms stand up.
3. Endcaps of the bread loaf. Know what I’m talking about? That crust piece on each end of the loaf – I don’t eat it. Yuck, yuck, yuck. Worst than the crust, (which I have learned to eat). But do I throw the endcap away? Nope. I use it as a lid for the rest of the bread. In my mind, I think it’s keeping the rest of the bread fresh….or that I’m not wasting it by throwing it out. BUT I’M NOT GOING TO EAT IT – SO!?!?!?!?!?!?
4. All drawers and doors (closet, cupboard, etc.) MUST be closed PRIOR to me going to bed. Actually -- they've just gotta be closed. Why?!?!? Because the Lady with the Flashlight Eyes! Yeah, right -- read it again if you think it's just a nightmare. Maybe she'll come to YOUR house....
5. If I have left-over food, I have to eat it within 2 days. Otherwise I think that cooties have invaded and attacked it. And if more than 5 days have passed, I will usually throw the container away. I don’t want to open it. I don’t want to smell it. This is why:
a. I don’t have a lot of nice containers
b. Most of the containers I have are made by “Ziplock” – so I don’t feel guilty about tossing them.
6. First off, for those of you not familiar with the current public school system, I want you to travel to “back-in-the-day.” Remember school lunches? Remember those cute little milk cartons? Remember Fridays? When you could choose regular or chocolate milk? Well, now the students can choose regular -- or chocolate -- even strawberry! And not just on Fridays – but EVERY day….. But it doesn’t come in a carton anymore…. Seems those cute little cartons took up too much space in the landfill, blah-blah-blah. Nope, no more cute little boxes that you could save and make into a flower pot or barbie house furniture. No sir-ree. Instead of milk-in-a-carton, please welcome……..milk-in-a-bag. Yup. Milk-in-a-bag. Looks like a boob-implant. Sweartogawd, a boop-implant. And a pink boob-implant is just so wrong…..
Hmmm.....so who to tag? how's 'bout: Lecram, Kien, Kowboi, Glojo, Bees Knees, Lime, and the Virgin.
yes, yes, I know -- it's seven. That's why I don't teach math.....