Friday, February 15, 2008

Top Ten!


So.....I received this Valentine card -
no, no, I am following the lead of my tight-lipped friends and not sharing from whom it came.
--oh, and yes, I used "tight-lipped" and "not sharing" on purpose.
Especially in respect to the subject matter....


-and of course, it got me thinking! (yes, yes, it sent me to the store also -- where I just ran around the parking lot in circles)

But exactly
HOW is a BJ like Flowers?!?!?!?

9. they come in all different sizes

8. they always bring a smile to your face.

7. because sometimes it really is about the length of the stem

6. they are never refused at the door.

5. If they don’t last long enough, you want it redelivered

4. You might say it doesn’t matter, but inside you’re jealous when others get them and you don’t

3. Although always appreciated, they are best when least expected

2. they make up for mistakes made earlier.

1. if delivered to the wrong person, it could cause problems for the relationship.

Oops....my Top 10 is only 9 deep.......can you think of one to add?

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a blooming fine time.

Little Wing said...

Oh my god Airplanejayne, this post is hillarious!!!!

jade ed girl said...

#10- Wilted is no go for anyone.

lime said...

the delivery person is always happy if they get a smile and a tip.

Anonymous said...

Fine... no one has touched it yet. Guess I'll just have to... here goes...

"Good God, woman... isn't 9 deep enough???"

::taking a bow:: Thank you... thank you very much.

airplanejayne said...

little wing - thanks! the card made me smile too.
jade - ye gawds, I hate wilted....wilted anythang.
lime - heh, heh. you said, "tip."

lecram - ahhh......yes?

Anonymous said...

10: You can always re-gift and make the next person just as happy!

Flash said...

You realize that there is a "Guys Valentines Day", right? It's called Beef and a BJ Day. It started in Australia, and the day is said to be wither March 14th or August 14 (exactly 6 months after VD) It's the womans job to grill up some steaks, then top the night off with a BJ.

airplanejayne said...

mintzy - regifting can be dangerous...

flash - did I tell you that I'm having a BBQ on 8/14? Isn't that a coincidence!?!?!?!?

robkroese said...

Damn, I was going to make the wilting joke.

How about, "You should avoid the ones you can get at a street corner downtown on Friday night."

Roxi said...

jesus christ that was hilarious..


I love that shit.

party on garth

Solitaire said...

heeheehee...

ok I'm deliriously tired but here ya go...

They usually come in multiples and perk up when you follow the instructions.

;)