DANGER, WILL ROBINSON, DANGER!
ANGRY PISSED-OFF FORTY-SOMETHING-YEAR-OLD WOMAN ON A RAMPAGE.
I do not think we will be going out again.....
You are more new to this "dating in our forties," so I feel perhaps you need to know:
1. If a woman breaks the "don't accept a date for the following night" rule by accepting a date, it is rude to stand her up.
2. A text message is not the same as a phone call. Especially if the text message was regarding the date referenced in #1. (Note: said text was never received, although a text two days later was).
3. A missed call(4 days after date referenced in #1) is not the same as a phone call. Without caller I.D. I wouldn't know that you called. And if you don't leave a message, how am I to know that you didn't simply mis-dial?
4. If you email/text/call our friend-in-common, and tell her that, "you think you did something wrong..." you probably did do something wrong. SO WHY ARE YOU CALLING HER!?!?!? You didn't "wrong" her.
5. When we finally talk, and I explain why I was minutely angry, it is probably stupid of you to retort, "Well, you should have called me and told me what I did."
No, I shouldn't, dumbsh!$. We have been on one date, which I initiated. The date that you initiated, you stood me up, without communication. Communication that followed (3 texts, 2 emails, 2 missed calls), was lacking any personal touch (um, like your voice).
If this is your best behavior, I think I'll pass.