Monday, August 14, 2006

Your Aura is Purple

....and purple is my favorite color!!!! when I was a teen I had a purple desk and two purple walls in my room (compromise with Mum -- I wanted four purple walls). I had an awesome pair of purple tennis shoes......but I digress.

"What does it mean to have a purple aura?" you ask.

Well, according to this site, here's what it means (see my comments in red).

1. Your Personality: You're a dreamer and visionary. You believe you were put on this earth to do something great. Yes, I would have to agree with this assessment. I have always been a dreamer -- and a dreamer with a vision. I could always "see" HOW something could/should/would be. And yes, I do think I was put on this earth to do something really great (although, unlike Lecram, I've never wanted to be the Pope!)
2. You in Love: You're very passionate but often too busy for love. You need a man who sees your vision and adopts it as his own. I think I'm a very passionate person, and yes, I am awfully busy..... But goodgoodawlmighty! I don't think I'm ever gonna find a man who sees like I see! ...at least not on this side of the funnyfarm fence....
Your Career: You need a job that helps you make a difference. You have a bright future as a guru, politician, teacher, or musician.
Kinda funny - I'm a teacher, who hangs with a ROGUISH bunch that includes a (self-named) Rasputinish guru, a squirrelly politician, and baritone warbler......

What Color Is Your Aura?

10 comments:

lime said...

apparently, i am violet

Idealistic and thoughtful, you have the mind and ideas to change the world.
And you have the charisma of a great leader, even if you don't always use it!

The purpose of your life: saying truths that other people dare not say

Famous purples include: Mahatma Gandhi, Martin Luther King, Jr., Susan B. Anthony

Careers for you to try: Political Activist, Inventor, Life Coach

not sure i buy it though.

KFarmer said...

I guess I am blue- I loved reading your responses :)

lecram sinun said...

I'm just color-blind.

Anonymous said...

hmmm, hmmmm and hmmmm.....!!!

airplanejayne said...

lime - and yet ANOTHER thing we have in common (shades, dahling, shades....)

k - I'm glad you like reading my comments -- Writin' em is part of my process/introspection. Thanks!

lecram - color or blind we luv you just the same....

kien - whatever yer eating, save some for me! :)

Semi-Gloss Lacquer said...

...jane, with your coloring, I'd put you in violet, some really stunning blues, a jade, or scarlet/burgandy...
-Red Headed ladies can wear anything and slay for blocks...

(though shalt not be afraid to be stunning... '-work it, own it, yeah, yeah, that's right, that's right ahuh, ahuh, ahuh...')

hmmmm, well, I'm gettin' the funk out of a here...

tm said...

Interesting insights into the lady you are.

Semi-Gloss Lacquer said...

hey, hey, hey....
(tap tap tap,)

I know your brats, er, kids are back soon, and you have a million things going on.... but yeesh...
lady, c'mon write something... (gettin' antsy over here...)
(..and why am I suddenly writing like Joe Peschi sounds???)

-hope all is well...
hey!

Lelly said...

Like K I really enjoy your back-chatting on these quizzy thangs APj...you is one entertaining gal! (and thanks for saying you missed me, hun!)

Stephanie said...

It said that I'm blue.

"And it's hard for you to let go of relationships." -- that part is very true.

I prefer periwinkle.