I was tagged by Smarmoofus to play a game of Crazy Eights. Nope -- not the card game.
I was always good at that one.... but here we go:
8 Things I’m passionate about
8. Pedicures. Seriously – play with my feet and I’m yours.
7. Finding love
6. My job. Wait, it’s not a job – it’s a passion.
1. My food not touching.
Yes. I am more passionate about my food not touching than I am about anything else – even God. He’s just gotta understand that the gravy can’t touch the veggies….eww….I’m grossed out just thinking about it.
8 Things I want to do before I die
8. Christmas Eve in Disneyland
7. New Years Eve in Times Square
6. Go to Australia
5. Travel to Europe
4. Be the Disney Teacher of the Year
3. Be someone’s one true love
2. Fall in love
1. Have sex (again)
Hmmm… ya’ know, I’m SURE I could put some of these things together and kill two birds with one 2x4…
8 Things I often say
8. Write my show!
7. Why should I have to make the first move
6. But I didn’t know he was interested
5. -Because he's not over 30! That's why!
4. Come here, little boy
3. Because it really is all about me.
2. No (although I am working on this one)
1. I love you too, Erynn
Some of you may disagree with the order I’ve assigned. F@$K you.
8 Books I’ve recently or currently reading
The Golden Compass, by Philip Pullman
Twilight, by Stephanie Meyer
New Moon, by Stephanie Meyer
Eclipse, by Stephanie Meyer
Pretty Little Mistakes, by Heather Mcelhatton
Tolkien and Lewis: The Gift of Friendship by Colin Duriez
Harry Potter and the Half-Blooded Prince, by J. K. Rowling (yes, I am an entire book behind…)
Fluke, by Christopher Moore
(please remember that I’m a middle school teacher…I try to read many of the books that my students do)
8 Songs I could listen to over and over
8. Crazy Bitch, by Buckcherry
Hey! You’re crazy, bitch. But you f@#K so good I’m on top of it….
7. Carolina in my Mind, by James Taylor
Hey baby, the skies on fire….
6. Hallelujah, by k.d. lang
Her beauty in the moonlight overthrew ya…
5. Can’t Get Next to You, by the Temptations
I can live forever, if I so desire…
Thursday, never looking back, it’s Friday; I’m in Love!
3. Like I Do, by Melissa Etheridge
You found out to love me, you’ll have to climb some fences..
2. Moonshadow, by Cat Stevens
If I ever lose my eyes, if my colors all run dry….
1. Savior, by kien lim.
Scatter her soul to the wind, the rush of the wind is beckoning.
8 Things that attract me to my best friends
Yes….I do look at my friends’ butts. I can’t help it. But see – then I’m looking at the Wit. Hmmm…how do you look at wit? Where’s that kept!?!?!? (gawd, now all my best friends are going to know what I’m up to!)
8 People I think should do Crazy 8s
Okay....that sounds like some kinky version of Twister. Like Nekkid twister. If you feel like playing, play. Call me if you need a second....