Tuesday, January 08, 2013

2013 Seasons of Love Day Five - John Jordan



It was love at first sight.
-and then love at second sight.
::sigh:: Unfortunately (for me) – the two of you were already in love with each other.  Sooooooo I just had to adjust and recategorize my sight.  Being your left-hand (wo)Man while you were the producer was an honor and much fun.  I loved dinner at your house (we need to do that again), looking at Christmas lights, eating at Castillo’s, going to see modern dance (some of which I still don’t understand), dancing at Rogue parties, bbqing out on the ranchette, and the list goes on and on.  I truly appreciate the fact that every time I need help, whether it’s Rogue related or otherwise – you say, “Yes, APj.” 
You are a great friend to have – thank you.



No comments: