As you all are aware, I have been out of the dating pool/pond/puddle/drop for a couple decades (egad), and am somewhat rusty/dusty/cobwebby. Being somewhat clueless (okay, you're right: downright blind and oblivious), I appreciate all the offers of help -- including Jade's offer of drawing a map. But, I decided to put my business hat on. Hmmmmm, what would a Fortune 500 company do? Well, they would hire some consultant, who would come up with a fancy schmancy ad campaign, complete with some catchy slogan. --hey! Maybe I just need a slogan! Lucky for me, Lelly blogged about a fantastic site that would design a slogan specifically for you. For Free!!! HOW PERFECT IS THAT!?!?!?!? So, I typed in Airplanejayne.......here are the top 10 slogans for APj (and 2 more that didn't quite make the Top 10...)
12. My Anti-Drug is Airplanejayne.
Okay, those of you who know me, now see why they didn't let me use drugs often......way too scary!!!!
11. Everything We Do is Driven by Airplanejayne.
Hmmmmm.....very close to current motto: "It's All About Me!" so, it didn't make the Top Ten!
10. Devon Knows How They Make Airplanejayne So Creamy.
Huh? Devon doesn't know that. Shoot! Devon doesn't even blog. Devon won't even know what it is she can't possibly know unless some Rogue tells her it's on the blog...
9. Don't be an Amber Airplanejayne.
Now wait a minute. Amber is Amber. APj is APj. Although, let's face it: if APj could look like Amber.....
8. Why Have Cotton When You Can Have Airplanejayne?
Now this is more like it! But seriously, why have cotton at all?
7. Airplanejayne: The Other White Meat.
Uhhhhhh, heading into dangerous territory....
6. Making Airplanejayne Taste Better.
Okay, time to turn 180 degrees!
5. Silly Rabbit, Airplanejayne is for Kids.
Oops! turned too far! Setting the record straight: APj is NOT one of THOSE kinds of teachers.
4. Great Airplanejayne. Great Times.
Now this is more like it! Yup, yup, yup! always a great time!!
3. I Like the Airplanejayne in You.
(in my best Mae West: "Yeah, but I'd prefer You in the Airplanejayne!"
2. Nobody Does It Like Airplanejayne.
I really like this one! So please, let's not remember the rusty/dusty/cobwebby remark above--
and the #1 NEW SLOGAN FOR AIRPLANE JAYNE......
1. Get the Airplanejayne Habit.