Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Tagged by Solitaire

I was tagged by the ever-sexy Solitaire with the number 5. Now, I have done this and other very similar things before, but did not want to let Sol down...besides....it is a new purse and all...




5 things found in your bag:
A. condom. But it’s not mine, really! Solitaire gave it to me. And it doesn’t have an expiration date on it, so it's probably not okay to use it. Not that I get much opportunity...
B. banana. Well, maybe I could practice with item A.
C. Starbucks coffee bean sampler. But I broke my grinder (don’t ask), so I guess I’ll be chewing these…
D. a new package of batteries. None-a-yer-bizness.
E. Certificate of Completion. I can’t tell you what it’s for, except that it has nothing to do with A, B, or C. Hmmm…..maybe it has something to do with D!!!!!!

5 favorite things in your room:
A. My Queen-size bed. I love my bed!!!! You wanna come check it out?
B. My window. From my bed, I can see my horses in the mornings, and the stars at night.
C. The color of my walls: a soft green. Voldemort was a white-wall kind of guy. ‘nuff said.
D. A stack of books to read
E. Ummm…..it’s one of three things in my nightstand drawer.

5 things you have always wanted to do:
A. Have someone fall in love with me at first sight.
B. Ride in the space shuttle
C. Be in Times Square on New Years Eve
D. Travel to London
E. My show (okay, yes, I know I’ve done this. But I want to do it again – and better!)

5 things you are currently into:
A. Brutal self-reflection (all will be fine in the end. this I know)
B. Cheez-it Crackers. I don’t know why, but I’ve been craving these constantly!
C. Battlestar Gallactica. No, not the 70’s version – the new one on the Sci-Fi channel. This is the final season – and it is so fraking good. I wanna be Starbuck.
D. Um…..it’s one of the three things in my nightstand drawer.
E. Procrastination. I’m planning on giving this one up. Maybe tomorrow.


5 people you’d like to tag:
A. Brad Pitt
B. George Clooney
C. Ti
Oh….not that kind of tag? ….nevermind…..

2 comments:

lime said...

listen, you know how i feel about george clooney (and i agree...yum!), but i'll let you tag him if i can tag hugh jackman. deal?

Anonymous said...

HEY! I want Orlando Bloom!!! ;) I'm tagging him!!

Thanks for playing Jayne!!! Oh and your rolly cart has made an appearance in HNT AGAIN... geez so selfishand camera hungry! :)