Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Feeling colorful...

Yeah!!! A meme! I love these!
Are you a Spring? A Fall? Who the frick cares - I wanna know what crayon I am:
You Are Cameo
Cameo?!? Like the jewelry? Or that bad 80's band? Come on, what color is cameo!?!?!?

You are understanding and very empathetic.
Yes, I am very understanding, and can be empathetic. Unless I just think you're a whiner

You don't tend to have acquaintances. Everyone is your friend.
...even the voices in my head. Actually, that should be "usually the voices in my head" --UNLESS THEY'RE BEING WHINEY!!! NO Whiners!!

And all of your friends tend to be friends. You have a knack for bringing very different people together.
(We prefer "unique." "Different sounds so....strange)

What Color Orange Are You?

Okay, okay, so maybe I'm really not an orange person. Let's try another color. How about

You Are Teal Green
(Now this even sounds better....teal.....)

You are a one of a kind, original person. There's no one even close to being like you.
(except maybe the voices in my head....)

Expressive and creative, you have a knack for making the impossible possible.
True! True! I believe impossible actually is "I'm possible!"

While you are a bit offbeat, you don't scare people away with your quirks.
My quirks are kept in the drawer, thank you.

Your warm personality nicely counteracts and strange habits you may have.
Strange habits!?!?!? Humpf....you say, "Strange," I say, "eccentric." Both require batteries...

2 comments:

lime said...

i know i did this a while ago and came out as pumpkin, this time i came out as cameo...maybe i am too ssusceptible to suggestion.

also came out as mint green
Balanced and calm, you have mastered the philosophy of living well.
Your friends seek you out for support, and you are able to bring stability to chaotic situations.
You're very open and cheerful - and you feel like you have a lot of freedom in life.
Your future may hold any number of exciting things, and you're ready for all of them!

Katie :) said...

I came out with the same as you APJ.......

great minds are alike??? :)