Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Jayne doing ANOTHER survey....

I got this from Captain Wiffle:
Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, answer these questions...No repeats on songs!

Pick an artist: Rod Stewart

1. Are you a male or female?
Lady Luck

2. Describe yourself:
Hot Legs

3. How do you feel about yourself?
I Don’t Want to Talk About It.

4. Describe where you currently are:
Infactuation

5. If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
Fooled Around and Fell in Love or Gasoline Alley

6. Your best friend is:
Three Time Loser

7. Your favorite color is:
Blue Moon

8. You know that:
Blondes Have More Fun

9. What's the weather like?
An Old Raincoat Won’t Ever Let You Down

10. If your life was a television show, what would it be called?
You Wear it Well or Reason to Believe

11. What is life to you?
Every Picture Tells a Story

12. What is the best advice you have to give?
The First Cut is the Deepest

13. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Maggie May or Sweet Little Rock and Roller

6 comments:

Captain Whiffle said...

Good one! Makes me want to find my old Rod Stewart tapes.

lime said...

ooooh, this was fun!helped me wake up this morning for sure. thanks.

and the song we'd pole dance on a bus to?
do ya think i'm sexy?

Roxi said...

um... I was really confused.. I had to go back up and read the directions again cause I had a feeling I was missing something.

Anonymous said...

Nice one:)

airplanejayne said...

captain - old Rod is always good...

lime - yup-and we'll pole dance UPSIDEDOWN!

sarah - hel-LO!?!? Don't you always read the instructions first? No? Good! Me either!

kien - ta'
:)

Captain Whiffle said...

Old Rod...now that's what I hope all the whippersnappers will be calling me when I'm Stewart's age!