Monday, November 19, 2007

Okay....Don't laugh.....but....

I am looking for a Dragon, a Monkey, or a Pig. No Horses need apply. Seriously.

Voldemort, aka ex-husband, was a Horse. See what it says? "Fatal attraction leads to terminal dissension. Chinese warn off this one." Where the heck were they when we hooked up!?!?!?

Jayne and a monkey: --hmm, and I'd only just discovered spanking the monkey.... but this sounds interesting: "Cute couple." Hel-LO, I am cuteness person- err, I mean ra-ton-i-fied. But what's this? "Rat likes a safe home." what's so bad about that? "Monkey doesn't mind" Well, I should fricking hope not! Hmmm, upon reflection this may be a bit too safe for APj.

Jayne and a dragon: "Unforgettable. Go for it." ::shiver:: I've always liked dragon epics --perhaps there was an underlying reason, hmm? I mean, I'm done making babies (unless George or Brad want more), but the "beautiful music on a four poster bed. " I am all there, baby.

Jayne and a pig: "Joyful union. Pig gets money" big deal, money is not that important to me. "Rat gets lavish lifestyle." not so big a deal. Maybe this isn't so goo-
--whoa.

Whats this?
"Splendid no-holds barred sex."
::shiver:: ::shiver::
--sorry, you'll have to excuse me.....okay, back now, where was I? Oh yeah.
Tie me to the bedpost!!!!

6 comments:

lime said...

well, i am a monkey...maybe that explains why we get along so great....

Anonymous said...

I'm a rabbit, which is why we're doomed...

Anonymous said...

woof!

airplanejayne said...

lime- too bad you're a girl...and spoken for already. But two pole-dancing monkeys....sounds fun!

mintz - this explains SO much

lecram - roll over. good dog. have a biscuit.

Anonymous said...

ain't telling what I am.....

airplanejayne said...

kien-...do you smell that? smells like bacon....