Friday, November 30, 2007

Another APj Horoscope commentary

Okay, I know, I know, I should be working on writing my Rogue show. But in the tradition of many long-necked birds, I shall put my head in the sand, read the paper, feed my Facebook addiction, read my horoscope-

OMIGAWD!!!!!!!

"It will be easier for you from now on to decide to lead a less hectic life, to eat and sleep at regular hours, to do indispensable daily exercise."

Yea....right. Regular hours?!?!? Me. Not gonna happen.

"Concentrate your attention on certain professional problems."

It is Friday. As my students would say, "Dude, I so do NOT have to concentrate on school."

"You'll feel the desire to know new erotic experiences, particularly if you're entertaining relationships with a person whom you met recently."

Omigawd....See!?!?!? It's not me that always brings it back to sex! IT'S MY SIGN!!!!!

2 comments:

smarmoofus said...

hehhe I came in hopes of a 55, but that was really funny. Blame your preoccupation with sex on your sign. *giggles* Let me know if you get around to a 55. I'm up at http://smarmoofus.com/?p=31

smarmoofus said...

Urm... should I have counted the words? I went back to Susie's page and you did say you're up, but the first 55 I see was last week's. I'm feeling pretty daft now.