Okay.....I got this from Solitaire.
Write exactly whats in your head and don't change it..
1. My 'ex' is still.... a loser. With a name like "Voldemort" what do you expect?
2. I am listening to.... God….or at least I’m TRYING to….if these damn voices in my head would settle down.
3. Maybe I should....try harder? take a different train? try blue eye shadow? I don't know, you decide. I'm tired of the "woulda-coulda-shoulda."
4. I love....::little baby ducks, old pickup trucks...::
5. My best friend(s)... is threatening to become homicidal. Omigawd!
6. I don't understand.....so many things. But I often tell myself that I don't have to UNDERSTAND, I just have to ACCEPT and go with it.
7. I've lost my respect for..... hmmm....I think we'll leave this blank for now. Seriously...
8. I last ate...... when I was hungry.
9. The meaning of my display name is.... because I grew tired of being plain Jayne, flung my body from the sky, and was dubbed air-plane-jayne.
10. Love is....blind...NOT! Geez, wouldn't it be great if it was? Blind I mean?
11. Someday....I will find my ship and prince. Because OBVIOUSLY they are both lost. or confused. or blind. Geez, why can't men just ask for directions? Or for SOMEONE TO DRAW A MAP!!!!!
12. I will always.... persevere. Even when I say I won’t…I will.
13. Love seems to be.... fickle, fleeting, unreachable.
14. I never ever want to lose.... my perseverance.
15. My mobile phone is.... way different from everyone else’s. But I wanna new one. I NEED a new one.
16. When I woke up this morning.... ::you were on my m-i-i-n-d. You were on my mind! I got…
17. I get annoyed at/with.... artificial ______________. Insert your own noun: intelligence, friendship, sympathy, etc.
18. Parties….Rock! As long as there is dancing. ::Shake, shake, shake. Shake,shake,shake!::
19. My pets...are much loved, but can be a burden. not complaining, but two inside cats, a bird, three horses, and 4 homeless ferral cats can be a bit much.
20. Kisses....unless we’re talking about the chocolate kind, I don’t remember what they’re like.
How 'bout you?